Sunday, September 14, 2008

"I always praised you but never said it out loud.
I did want to be like you, brave-heart, free, way out of the league, never trying to be or act like an angel; I always praised you deep inside but never had the courage to say it. Because I thought people would mock me. I was such a coward, I know.
I always teased you in front of other friends. I always laughed at you so that they would not think my manner inappropriate. Of course everybody knows this these days: if your friends tease someone, you have to go ahead and do the same thing, or you will be teased yourself. I never had the guts to stand against the rule. Had you? Witness holds it you had.
I never even thought I could be so honest. But here I am. In the most honest half an hour of my life. And believe me or not, life has made a liar out of me. Hell with it. I will do what I have to in order to survive all the mess above and around."

 

designer : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com