Saturday, May 17, 2008


Sunday night it rained;
I had such a life
I took my thoughts to Madame Dy
There I sat an hour
Had a cup of coffee and a tea
Others were expected soon too
But I didn't wait.
I sat there and said nothing
I was cold
Then took my coat and left
For a Monday morning.

People say by then
Life will have completely started
But I can't wait
I am out of time.

I sleep one-third of all my days
And eat one-eighth of the rest,
Fourteen hours left
I go to school
There we have a panorama in front of us
Of our whole life
How we're gonna spend it
There we get much use of our time
Every course teaches us something new
Something we barely ever knew
Of
How we grow old
And time goes to eternal sleep
Then we'll become dust and dirt
Like grandmama
We'll be buried in a hole deeply dug

I get so much use of my time that
When it sleeps
I want to wake it up.

H
O
N
E
S
T
L
Y
.

 

designer : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com